Monday, July 9, 2007

Origins lash loving mascara




I got a new mascara a couple weeks ago because my Origins lash loving mascara was overdue to get thrown out. I picked this little mascara up while waiting in line at Sephora. What a joy this mascara gave me when it didn't clump, made my lashes look longer, volumizing, and didn't end up underneath my eyes. Up until this little discovery, I was a loyalist to the Origins mascara. The best part about this little mascara is its size. I don't wear mascara or make up on a daily basis (b/c of my parallel career as a dance artist) so having a smaller tube of mascara (cheaper than my Origins mascara!) is very beneficial for me b/c then I wouldn't feel like I'm throwing away a ton of mascara.
I use this mascara after curling my lashes with Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. I take the wand out of the tube and get the excess out on a paper napkin before putting it on my lashes to ensure that the mascara would not clump and end up underneath my eyes. I would definitely recommend this mascara.

No comments:

Popular Posts