Friday, November 6, 2009

Winter beauty tips

The weather is getting colder and the chilly winter weather is going to creep in faster than we can sing "Auld Lang Syne". I have been getting compliments on my skin lately. I think its partly being able to keep up w/ my facial appointments, cleaning my skin before I go to bed at night, eating healthier and switching to more organic and vegetarian diet.

Here are my skincare tips:

1. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week. I like LaRocca's exfoliating cleanser. I also like Dermalogica's daily Microfoliant. Both of them are not stripping the skin of its natural moisture and gently exfoliates to reveal more beautiful and brighter skin. I alternate between these two exfoliators each week depending on my mood.
























2. Face Mask 1-2 times a week. On days when I am going out or just trying to make a good impression but don't want to wear any make up. I put on a face mask for about 10-15 minutes. I like LaRocca's 24k Cocoa Gold Vitamin Mask and C.O. Bigelow's Brown Sugar Crystal.

















3. Drink Naked Juice Green Machine or have 2 servings of green vegetables everyday. I'm serious. I've been drinking Green Machine and or having 2 servings of green vegetables everyday for six months now. Not only is it good for your health. It boosts your immunity. It also helps your skin achieve a certain vitality.

3 comments:

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

Hey these are like wonderful tips here...I will follow all the three.the diet along with the correct make up is the secret to a beautiful look.

organic cosmetic brushes

Lancehibner said...

Wonderful blog.. I get really very nice tips from this blog.. I will surely follow them.. Thanks..

Promotional Codes

cheap herve leger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts