Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Obsession: Lip Scrub by Sara Happ

I've been using my toothbrush to exfoliate my lips until I discovered Sara Happ's Lip Scrub is AMAZING! I originally picked up the scrub to replenish my professional make up kit. As a rule for stuff in my kit, I have to test it first. I am addicted to the scrub! Its a permanent fixture on my bathroom sink. Looks like I have to pick up a second pot of lip scrub for my kit.
I own the peppermint scrub (I'm a sucker for mint!) and use it about 2x a week. You put a small amount on your lips and then tissue it off - this leaves the lips super soft.






With packaging like this, who could resist picking up this lip scrub? I think this scrub would also make a fantastic gift for a friend, mother, sister, etc.

No comments:

Popular Posts