Saturday, February 15, 2014

Product Review: Apivita's Ginger + Orange body scrub

Apivita is a Greek skincare and bodycare line that uses mostly natural ingredients. I wasn't familiar with this line at all and walked into their pretty store looking for a body scrub. I try to exfoliate my body once or twice a week (depending on the city grime level). I don't particularly like strong scents in my skincare or bodycare unless its minty or eucalyptus. Unfortunately, Apivita's line does not have either of those two scents and found the Ginger + Orange body scrub titled "Body Energy" to calming. My favorite aspect of this scrub is the creamy feel of the scrub with smaller granules than a rough salt scrub. I prefer creamy scrubs than abrasive scrubs.







According to their website: 
91% natural ingredients
  • Dead sea salts, bamboo and luffa grains remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin
  • Propolis and olive offer antioxidant protection
  • Orange and ginger essential oils revitalize and lift the mood
Exclusive Innovation: APIVITA replaces water in the body care line with organic witch hazel infusion to enhance the antioxidant and soothing action.
Excludes synthetic ingredients that may pose harmful effects to your health and the environment.
Free of: Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil and Ethanolomine.


Results: I used a loofah with this product and my skin feels cleansed, soft, and buttery soft after using this scrub. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends. 




All opinions regarding these products are my own personal opinions alone. The pictures are taken from the companies websites which are linked to this blog. No companies or product endorsements here. 

No comments:

Popular Posts