Friday, November 11, 2011

The brush that cleans your face


My face broke out really badly mid-September and I'm still recovering from the after effects - not quite sure what is going on but I have dry patches, splotchy patches, and an area of my face where there are break outs! (ick!)
Off to Sephora I went to try to find something that would deep clean my face so all the nasty stuff would just leave my face alone. I've always been curious about the Clarisonic brush but definitely turned off by the price tag. The makers of the Clarisonic brush came out with a smaller and cheaper version (still pricey in my opinion!) of the Mia. I decided to give it a try because I was tired of seeing problem spots on my face. I purchased the Mia last month and all I can is that this brush provides exfoliation so should be lightly applied throughout the face otherwise it can cause to much abrasion and cause sensitivity. (I learnt that the hard way...) I only use the Mia once every 2 days now b/c and don't apply any pressure. I just glide over the areas with the brush. This method seems to be working the best.

No comments:

Popular Posts