Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mineral Mate



We all love Mineral make up but its so messy. The solution is the Mineral Mate. You can also use it as a sanitary mixing palette (esp. fun for make up artists!)
As a make up artist, I am constantly custom blending colors because I believe that every person is unique and the colors on a person's face should be customized to suit them and if there isn't a color that is just perfect then make it yourself! This versatile palette allows me to play with highly pigmented colors and then mix it with a different texture such as a clear lip gloss to make a truly customized color.
I recently also used Mineral Mate to put my brush cleaner solution so I can clean my brushes. Prior to the mineral mate, I used a ceramic cup filled with the solution but the problem was that the brushes would get drenched in the solution and take forever to dry. With the mineral mate, it was just enough solution to clean and disinfect but also didn't drench my brushes so I could use the brushes within 5 min. of drying on a paper towel.


Products in this review were given to the blogger by Minerals Mate. All opinions belong to the blogger.

No comments:

Popular Posts