Monday, March 12, 2012

Nars has a new Tinted Moisturizer worth checking out!


Just in time for the summer NARS has a new tinted moisturizer with an SPF 30 added to it. I'm fair skinned and burn easily so always wear sunscreen on top of my moisturizer before heading out the door.

I currently love the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics tinted moisturizer but my bottle has run out so I'm in the market for a tinted moisturizer that feels just like silk and provide coverage for everyday usage that doesn't feel heavy.

I used to combine my moisturizer with the NARS sheer matte foundation but that extra step to combine foundation with a moisturizer sometimes can get messy. I'm currently combining my Kett airbrush foundation with my moisturizer. Its not working so well b/c my moisturizer is thick and doesn't blend well with the foundation. I like my foundations to be on the watery side b/c I use moisturizer and sunscreen underneath; I just don't like that cake-y feeling traditional make up feels on top of my skincare regimen. (Thats why I love airbrush make up applications & recommend it for special events)

Can't wait to check the NARS tinted moisturizer the next time I'm in the NARS store on Bleecker or a Sephora.

No comments:

Popular Posts