Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The color everyone is raving about...

Orange! Coral!

It's the new "it" color of the season that everyone seems to be talking about these days... I've been rocking the coral color when everyone was rocking the bright red lips a few years back. My favorite combination is orange lips, coral cream blush, gold lids, and fluttery lashes.

Believe or not Orange is a universally flattering color for most skin tones if done correctly. I think Coral blush is the easiest one to pull off.

Here are my fave products:


FACE Stockholm
Creme Blush in Shanghai

$25







#1 Rule for creme blush: Blend Blend Blend! Make sure you start with the smallest amount possible and build from there, otherwise you run the risk of looking like a sunburnt tomato

Alternative: NARS Multiple in Portofino, $39

I also use the creme blush excess from my fingers over my lids and will also put creme blush on my lips. Talk about multiple uses!




Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
Grandma, $14















OCC lip tars are amazing! You only need a tiny amount and it can cover your entire lips. Thats the beauty of the highly pigmented products from OCC.


No comments:

Popular Posts