Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year's beauty resolutions

Happy New Year! I spent almost three weeks traveling Western Europe for the holidays and have amazing memories, stories, pictures, and met up with old & new friends. Its winter and my skin surprisingly did fine - I slathered lotion all over my body at night before bed time and if its extra dry due to the heating in the room, I'd slather lotion again in the morning. I did the same thing with my face: after cleansing it was always serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, then tinted moisturizer & a bit of make up.

So now its 2014 and a brand new year. What are your beauty care resolutions this year?

My beauty care resolution is simple: take care of my body by nurturing it with care and love. Stay healthy as much as I can, moisturize from head-to-toe because dry skin causes wrinkles, apply sunscreen more diligently, drink A LOT of fluids, smile, laugh, enjoy life!

Prost! Skål! Salud!

New Year's in Amsterdam


No comments:

Popular Posts