Monday, July 13, 2015

Can't live without products right now?

I moved back to a dry climate with four seasons this year and my skin wrecked havoc by being sensitive and dry. These two products save my life.

1) Dr Hauschka Revitalizing mask 
After putting this mask on for 20 minutes, my skin doesn't feel so parched. This is also a perfect mask for rehydrating my skin after a long haul flight. Somehow this mask balances out my sensitive skin.
Dr Hauschka products are really simply packaged but the products are overall excellent from the ones I've tried over the years. I'm currently using a gel serum from Dr Hauschka and it delivers just enough hydration to prepare my skin for moisturiser and sunscreen.




This oil kept winter skin and wind-burn sensitivity at bay for me all winter! I never leave my room without putting this oil on after my moisturiser because it leaves the right amount of hydration and creates a protective barrier on my skin against the drying weather elements. I never thought to ever put oil on my face because for most of my life, my skin errs on the side of oily patches. I'm a big fan of this skin balancing oil by Jurlique because it also smells really good and keeps my skin hydrated and glowing all day.




One of the best things about both these brands is that its natural-derived and packed with lots of hydrating essential oils. My sensitive skin loves this as the weather conditions keep changing for me, I'm constantly slathering on hydrating skincare products on my face and body.

No comments:

Popular Posts