Sunday, September 14, 2014

Travel finds: La Chinata

I was traveling this summer in Europe and stumbled upon a little store in Sevile that specialized in olive oil goods. This little store stocks everything related to olive oil products from chocolate to bath and beauty products. 







I have been using the purifying milk cleanser (€7.60) for a couple months now and my skin is soft. At first, I wasn't too crazy about this product because it feels like there is residue left on the skin. This cleanser is gentle on the skin and would be perfect for the dry winter months.

To combat the residue feeling, I use a calming cleansing water as a toner for extra cleansing yet won't strip my skin dry. 


















My favorite product from La Chinata is the body lotion(€4.95)


The smell is light, the lotion is hydrating yet not sticky or too creamy. I can even use this lotion before going out in warm and humid Singapore. It melts into your skin. 

Every product in this line uses organic extra virgin olive oil and it is always nice to support a small business. Especially one that has affordable prices! 











All opinions regarding these products are my own personal opinions alone. The pictures are taken from the companies websites which are linked to this blog. No companies or product endorsements here. 

No comments:

Popular Posts