Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Wish List

I always drool at the products and gift basket beauty options that come out every holiday season. This season is no different. Here is my list...



1) Stila Holiday Dream Palette
How can you not love the presentation of this palette? All the colors, the packaging, and variety of eye shadows and blushes with an added bonus of an eyeliner.
This palette is $39.
This would also make an excellent beauty gift for the girl who loves make up.




















2) T3 Singlepass Whirl Wand

No this is not some kinky vibrating device. This is a curling wand that is perfect for longer hair to create beach sexy hair or classic finger curls. I love the T3 technology and my 1.5" inch flatiron is used for making big waves in my hair. T3 irons are the only ones that seem to be able to give me long-lasting curls on my slippery, super fine Asian hair.
Retails for $160 - I think this is a little steep but definitely cheaper than getting professional blowouts every time you want long-lasting beautiful curls.








3) Nagauta Kabuki Brush Set

How beautiful is this brush set!?!?! If I received this under the Christmas tree, I would feel like a refined Geisha performer applying make up for a performance every time I would use this. I love that this comes in a Bento Box and is held in place just so perfectly. NARS is one of my favorite make up lines ever!
$225 is the steep cost for this beauty but it is definitely well worth it to feel like a Geisha princess everyday :-)












4) White Gold Detoxifying Crystal Salt INA crystals

Bathing in white gold!?!? Wow. The ultimate luxurious bath.
"This deep penetrating detox bath contains minerals small enough to penetrate the cells and be absorbed to help the body expel internal toxins accumulated over time through pollutants in the air, alcohol and processed foods. The White Gold Crystal and the detoxifying essential oils of basil, fennel and juniper cleanse deeply whilst improving the sense of well-being." - Space NK besteller
This sounds great after a month of indulgence in food and drink.
Retails for $85








5) Muscle Relief Bath Soak Life NK

Ok, I said that this was going to be a wish list not a must-have list or an already-own list. I couldn't help myself but put this product on this list because I LOVE THIS BATH SOAK! I'm a sucker for Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary combination scents. I've been taking baths almost every day since the temperatures have dropped. I use this bath after rehearsal and I always feel so relaxed and start my wind down.
I have found my go-to bath product! (I also like Fresh's Sake bath but I'm not always in the mood to feel detoxified in a "ofuro" hot bath.)
Retails for $30 so its pretty affordable!

No comments:

Popular Posts