Monday, December 19, 2011

Travel friendly cosmetics in 3 oz.


There are several online beauty retailers that give beauty junkies like me an option beyond the Sephora, Ulta, Space NK, Soap, and several others... The one I'm going to talk about is a beauty site geared towards getting travel friendly sized beauty products ranging from skincare, haircare, and even laundry products, vitamins.
Visit 3floz.com

The favorite feature of the site is the kits available based on skin type. I like this Air Repair kit - it contains a cleanser, a facial mist, eye cream, a beauty balm, and a rescue balm. A complete set for keeping your skin hydrated for air travel. This is a must-have if you are traveling globe-trotter. I'm not traveling anywhere by plane this holiday season but next year, I'm going to be racking up some trans-Atlantic-Pacific mileage and will most likely order this to carry on with me on those long 20 hour flights.

I'm also a fan that the products on their site are from brands that I covet in my medicine cabinet. Go Smile, AHAVA, Malin + Goetz, Murad, Oscar Blandi, The Laundress, Tocca, Fekkai, etc.
I'm sure that you'll find a brand you recognize within the offerings.

No comments:

Popular Posts